Here are some ideas to get one way links -
- Attractive and Useful Site - Create a website which is useful, interesting and attractive to visitors. So, your visitor and other sites will naturally link to it.
- Directory Submission - Submission of a site in web directories is one of the oldest and easy step (but time consuming job) to gain one ways links and traffic. Submit your site to major directories like Y! directory, dmoz.org and other top business directories.
- Forums Posts and Signature - Participation in forums will give you chance to post your views about the topic and also allow a text link to sites in your signature. Forums are a great source of gaining knowledge also.
- Blog Posts and Comments - Create a blog having some useful and interesting posts and get it listed in blog directories and also take some of your time and try to post useful comments (on the topic) in related blogs.
- Social Networking Submissions - Bookmark your web pages in social bookmarking websites like digg.com, stumbleupon.com and mixx.com.
- Articles Submission - Write some articles and submit them in your relevant category in article submission websites like ezinearticles.com and isnare.com.
- Press Releases - Write press releases for your company and submit them to press releases websites and Internet news wires.
- Classified Ads
- Writing Testimonials - Write testimonials for the products or services you like and send them to webmaster and make them happy and you can get a link back to your site.
- Free Tools and E-books - Try to provide some free tools to your visitors and e-books from your website and submit them in ebook directories.
However, some of the sites and blogs may have rel="NOFOLLOW", you have to find out that.
I hope, the above points will help you and you will get a good link popularity, good PR value and web traffic for your website.