Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Is today an Invitation day?

Since morning, I am getting these kinds of mails on my Gmail id and I am really disturbed now. Check the below image to see the first mail i got -



And, when I have clicked on that "View My Invitation here >>" link, you know what I have got - a silly game from pimpmysearch.com which makes your Custom Search Engine! like as in below image, presenting my friend's Dilip Katariya (who even, not in my friends list :P) custom search engine -



And this story hasn't stopped here yet; have got many invitations from many unknown friends and still going on...

1 comment:

  1. Our invites are send only to the addresses explicitly selected by our users. Also all our user-initiated invite emails are clearly marked as such and feature an unsubscribe link and postal address. Our invite mechanism is no different than that of Facebook or Orkut.

    Anyway i unsubscibed your email address for you. You will not receive further invites. thanks

    ReplyDelete