Saturday, July 26, 2008

Google PageRank Toolbar Update July 2008

Google PageRank (PR) Toolbar July 2008 Update

Google PR Toolbar Update is here again after a visible PR update on 29th April, 2008. So, have you got the new PageRank for your websites / blog / web directories?

After reading the Matt Cutts blogs on 24th July, 2008 where he announced about this PR update -
“Hey folks, I wanted to let you know that new toolbar PageRank values should become visible over the next few days. I’m expecting that also in the next few days that we’ll be expiring some older penalties on websites.

We can a many threads and posts about this July PR update on many famous SEO / webmaster forums and on other webmaster / SEO blogs, however most of them are not much interested in PR now, better rankings are much more important. But today, I have analyzed many bloggers, webmasters and SEOs saying that - PR Update has been done now! with updated amount of backlinks for their sites and blogs.

But yet! I think, we can't conclude it that it has been done. I think, we should have to check for some more days. And, about my promoted sites and my blogs, there are still no changes in PageRank :)

Best of luck to all PR lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment