Friday, September 12, 2008

Colorful iGoogle Artist Themes

Now you can make your personalized Google page, iGoogle more colorful with themes created by the world's top artists, designers, and musicians.



And, we can see this message on the Google.com homepage itself suggesting to make your iGoogle more colorful with the Artistic themes. If we click on the link, we can get a web page to choose our favorite theme from the theme collection including Tommy Hilifiger, Betsey Johnson, Havaianas, Sara Bareilles, Celion Dion, Paul Frank, Gucci, and many more.

I have selected Celion Dion theme, she is my favorite singer.







1 comment:

  1. I ma trying to learn new things daily and as I read through very interesting posts I always find a gem that makes my day. I think it's great to have a pimped up homepage.

    ReplyDelete