Monday, September 29, 2008

PR Toolbar Update Sept 2008

Google PageRank toolbar has just got updated again after the PR update of July 2008.

Well, it's a bit surprising for me - it's too early to get an update on Google PageRank. My this blog hasn't got any PR update...I have to wait for next update now.. Never mind!
One of my SEO site has always got increased PageRank.

We can see lots of threads and posts about this PR update on all famous SEO / webmaster forums. So, check yours..and best of luck.

1 comment:

  1. Man to think I just launched my website, http://www.puredezigner.com back in the middle of July 2008. I remember reading about the PR updates that were taking place at the end of the July, that's when I was thinking to myself, man 3-6 months before the next update. But when I check my Alexa stat this evening I noticed something else. I just now finally had an update to my PR, From PR0 to PR3! It's a simple website based on CSS and XHTML validated web projects I have in my portfolio, non the less, I am very happy about this update to my first ever SEO efforts in web. I'd love to see examples and reports on how your current SEO efforts are going and possible results from from the latest Google PR update, please share your updates with us?

    Thanks,
    Curtis

    ReplyDelete