Thursday, December 23, 2010
Friday, October 1, 2010
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Internet Explorer 9, which rolled out “beta” test version last week, touched over 2 million downloads within 48 hours of its launch, claims the company.
Microsoft says that Internet Explorer 9 is a reinvention of the browser consists of many great features and amazing applications.
The highlights are -
- Speed – It offers greater speed by accelerating graphics, videos and text. It harnesses the PC’s hardware to do so which enables it to renders heavy graphic interfaces far better than even Chrome or Firefox.
- HTML 5 Support
- Popular sites – You will see the all sites you visited mostly as like in Chrome.
- Consolidate Single drop down menu for all essential tools like print, zoom etc.
- Taskbar Pinning – You can launch your favorite web pages from your task bar with a single click. To pin a web page, just grab the tab in the browser and drag it down to your taskbar.
- Slimmer frame of the browser – For more and more sites browsing.
- Bigger Back Button – For easy access and control.
- Notifications – All the notifications are not more disruptive.
- Launch a Page like an app – You can drag any tab down to the task bar like an app.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
I can understand, Google guys are always busy in doing R&D in making Google more better but what about the our feedback on the issues which we got on Google search results.
Check the below picture and you can easily analyze what I am talking about. Google still giving the same results. I have complained about it on August 21st, 2010 through SEO Vigyan but haven't got any reply yet and even haven't fixed by Google team.
Looks like Google only hear of big and popular SEO experts and industry watchers...
Hope Google will take some steps in checking these irrelevant keywords in Google Search Related terms.
Monday, August 9, 2010
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Are you searching for free SEO tips to promote your website?
Want to know how to get your personal or business site into high positioning in major search engines like Google, Yahoo! Search and Bing but you don’t want to hire / pay Search engine optimizer or an SEO company. Then SEOVigyan.com is only and only for you.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Optimization
Monday, June 21, 2010
The Telegraph recently interviewed Amit Singhal, Ranking Team Head at Google which is the routine task for every Tuesday and Thursday where Google Search engineers meet to talk about the algorithm changes and updates.
In the words of Amit Singhal, Google is “the biggest kingmaker on this Earth”.
He says “We deal with those responsibilities by having very concrete principles, all rankings are decided algorithmically, and the focus is on user benefit, not advertiser or commercial benefit. We ask ourselves, ‘Can a random company who does not want to be part of any Google system be harmed by a change we’re proposing?’ If they are, we won’t do it.”
Now, I like to ask here - Why this egoism?
I want to exactly know about this statement also - the focus is on user benefit, not advertiser or commercial benefit - so you mean Google is a NGO or what? Personally I don't think so.
I do like Google changes and regular updates but I really don't like this statement where if somebody can be the kingmaker of this mother Earth.
Google only survive on internet... Isn't?
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Urgent Requirement - SEO Executives in Neuro SEO Services
2 Opening(s) - Closed
Check SEO Jobs in India by Scratchjobs.com
Desired Candidate Profile
• Experience with analytics applications like Google Analytics
• Excellent data analysis skills
• Expert with wide experience in SEO tools
• Understand how to achieve business goals through SEO traffic driving
• Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms
• Ability to work on multiple projects with varying deadlines
• Hands on experience with HTML and CSS
• Good written and verbal communication
• Working on multiple projects and delivering results in a tight schedule
• On-page optimization and off page optimization will be required
• Ability to deliver results against planned goals in natural/organic search
• Social media optimization for the projects he/she is a part of
Monday, June 14, 2010
Friday, a day which has great wow to the news sites. The traffic chart clearly shows that the Internet was most active during the Mexico-South Africa game and stayed heavy through the France-Uruguay game.
Read more at Neuronimbus Blog
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Saturday, June 12, 2010
- A proper strategy to get better rankings and relevant traffic
- Marketing Analysis
- Competition Analysis
- Good Web Design Partner
- Visualizer who can check how everything in the website effect a user / visitor / client
- Keyword Analysis - The process to find out the best industry keywords by which website can get good visitors as well as inquiries.
- Content Optimization - The process in which a targeted content will be placed in the website including the targeted keywords / phrases.
- Title and META tags optimization - Use a Title tag which is short and clear with the META description which has Click to Action Strategy.
- Link Building - Promoting your website in many places like directories, article submission directories, blogs, social bookmarking etc.
- HTML and XML sitemap - Always try to include HTML as well as XML sitemap in your website for better indexing and crawling by Search engines.
- Google Analytics Code - Place Google analytics code into your web pages to monitor your traffic and success.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Fever is on! People around the world have started searching for The FIFA World Cup 2010 on Google. So, today Google in honor makes a new doodle for FIFA World Cup. In addition, Google have placed a new link just below the Google Search button "Follow your team in the World Cup" to endorse your wish team through painting your browser and homepage in your team colors with Google Chrome themes and iGoogle themes.
“Using live widgets, real-time search, and Top Tweets (updates that are currently catching the attention of many Twitter users) we’ve put together a special site to capture the spirit of the World Cup and it’s already pulsing with activity”, announced Biz Stone, co-founder of Twitter.
This special site for FIFA 2010 will provide you lastest top tweets for FIFA 2010, live widgets, upcoming matches schedule and much more. The official hashtag for World Cup is #worldcup. So, feel the excitement of FIFA 2010 and Join the conversation at Twitter.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Yahoo! and Facebook lovers, get ready now. Yahoo! site is going to be more useful as Yahoo! users can now enjoy Facebook without leaving Yahoo! sites.
Yahoo! annouced an agreement with Facebook to cross-share content and social interaction on their respective platforms. However, there is no disclosure of financial terms of this deal. Facebook users will be share their news, useful content, information and other things directly on and from their Yahoo! page.
It can be clearly seen on the Yahoo! homepage from the left navigation link "Updates" but still waiting to see this integration on Yahoo! India page.
However, this would be really great for Yahoo! getting more visitors now!
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Yes! that true. Check the current Google trends providing insights into broad search patterns, comparison b/w multiple search terms.
Friday, June 4, 2010
But just a false commitment. Even, they just don't want to reply if you mail them about the issue. I am still waiting for their response after a long month now. This is what I have written in my last mail to them -
I am still waiting for your response. Otherwise, I have to forcefully blog about this issue.
But they just don't want to listen. And, I am here with my Blog suggesting you all that SAVE your money and just don't go for paid listing in www.BuyPennyStocks.info , Its just a SCAM.
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Yes! check the Google home page now! and you can play PAC-MAN for free, how! Google has inserted a fully-functional version of the game into its logo.
Namco on May 22 1980 the original PAC-MAC and now is also celebrating its 30th birthday, and has launched a promotional PAC-MAN 30th Anniversary website, chock full of trivia, more playable Flash games, competitions, and merchandise.
Its really a great fun checking Google celebrating a Game's anniversary in this style.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
If thе SEO concept interests уου, thеn Neuro SEO іѕ thе рƖасе tο bе. Neuro SEO іѕ аn SEO company іn India thаt provides exceptional аnԁ guaranteed SEO services tο nοt οnƖу popularize уουr website bυt аƖѕο attract a qualified traffic towards іt thus enhancing іtѕ significance. Neuro SEO services υѕе a well-proven methodology іn combination wіth рοрυƖаr SEO software tools аnԁ techniques tο provide custom-mаԁе solutions fοr аƖƖ уουr SEO requirements. Oυr аррrοасh іѕ a perfect blend οf a cutting-edge research οf requirements аnԁ іtѕ consequent scientific аnԁ logical analysis tο develop a cost-effective аnԁ ethical SEO internet marketing strategy solution. Oυr solutions wіƖƖ nοt οnƖу hеƖр accomplish уουr SEO expectations bυt аƖѕο ensure thаt уου achieve аƖƖ уου internet marketing goals.
Neuro SEO services offer a plethora οf exemplary SEO packages tο suit thе requirements οf one аnԁ аƖƖ. Yου саn сhοοѕе аn SEO entry level package tο mаrk уουr first foray іn thіѕ type οf marketing strategy аnԁ ɡο οn tο сhοοѕе thе intermediate, professional οr expert packages fοr аn intensive SEO campaign. AƖƖ packages include a comprehensive list οf activities including οn-site аnԁ οff-site optimization activities аnԁ οthеr custom services аѕ required bу уουr Website. Oυr constant аррrοасh tο incorporate thе latest developments wіƖƖ further enhance уουr prospect οf achieving top-notch rankings οn search engines іn a perpetual manner.
It’s time tο alter уουr internet marketing strategies bу incorporating SEO strategies tο tap nеw markets аnԁ whаt better way thаn entrusting thіѕ task tο Neuro SEO!
Thursday, May 6, 2010
When you publish a post in your blog, ping service let those ping websites know that your blog have published a fresh content. And then they list your blog post URL on theirs; thus getting you backlinks and traffic. Here is the list of ping websites you can use -
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Here is new innovative thing you will observe now on Google search results - a virtual keyboard for your convenience. To check this nice Application, go to Google Poland or Google Israel, and make a search. That's what I did, check out the snapshot.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Google is celebrating the 100th birthday of Japanese film director, producer, screenwriter and editor Akira Kurosawa with the new doodle (Google logos for celebrations).
<-- Check out
Thursday, March 4, 2010
13 Off page optimization techniques
1. SE Submission: Manual submission to major search engines however, not necessary.
2. Directory Submission: Manual directory submissions have a lot to offer in terms getting search engine ranking and referral traffic.
3. Threeway Linking: Three (3) way linking is difficult to manage but gives good SEO results in terms of link building. Search engine forums are good source in doing 3 way link exchange.
4. Reciprocal Link Building: Reciprocal means I will place your link and you will place mine. However, not so much used now. But always good if we link with relevant sites.
5. Article Submission: Article marketing is an easy and great way to attract traffic and attention of search engines. Make some good informational articles and get good traffic to your site.
6. Blog Submission: Blogging is a new trend, anybody can blog and its damn easy thing.
7. Social Bookmarking: The best technique so far in getting great amount of traffic and indexing for the particular URL which has been submitted in a social bookmarking site like reddit and digg.com
8. Press Release Submission: You can distribute your company news to thousands of newsrooms. Press release will provide high value one-way link and traffic.
9. Video Submission: Make some videos about your services and products and submit them in video submission sites like youtube.com.10. Forum Posting: Forum has the key to get tons of viral traffic. You can get good reviews for your site as well as the suggestions. There are lots of sites on web providing you the signature linking.
11. Social networking profiles - Make profiles on sites like Facebook and twitter and use them for good online presence.12. RSS Feeds: Syndicate your RSS feed URL with the authoritative feeds and channels that gives you boost in terms of SERP and page rank.
13. Paid Links: There are many good web directories providing paid submissions and good traffic.