Friday, June 4, 2010

Never Go for buypennystocks.info Directory listings

Never Go for buypennystocks.info Directory listings

I have a tried a paid listing for one of my client (and that's what they offer for $10) in their penny stock directory and Look at what they commit even on their website -  Fast Review : Your Express Listing order will be processed within three business days.


But just a false commitment. Even, they just don't want to reply if you mail them about the issue. I am still waiting for their response after a long month now. This is what I have written in my last mail to them -
I am still waiting for your response. Otherwise, I have to forcefully blog about this issue.

But they just don't want to listen. And, I am here with my Blog suggesting you all that SAVE your money and just don't go for paid listing in www.BuyPennyStocks.info ,  Its just a SCAM.

1 comment:

  1. Its really quite interesting as well as informative post. keep up your work done.
    Seo forum

    ReplyDelete